Get your dream education in the UK
Every year, almost 460,000 international students come to study in the UK. The country is the best place to study because it has the best education system and a wide range of education degrees.
What is the UK's intake for courses?
What Documents Do I Need for a Student Visa to the United Kingdom?
The following documents must be submitted:
- Your current passport
- The most recent bank statement indicating that you have sufficient funds to support your stay during your course.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Your passport size color photographs
- If necessary, a tuberculosis test must be performed.
- Your profile evaluation document
- Clearance Certificate, Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) (if required)
- If you are under the age of 18 or have dependents accompanying you, you will need to bring additional documentation.
More documents may be required to complete your visa application. It is preferable to contact a visa consultant and learn about the process.
What are the entry requirements for an Undergraduate Course in the United Kingdom?
You must have completed at least 12 years of education in your home country and have a 55% or higher in higher secondary education.
Higher National Diploma (HND):
One to two UK A-levels, two Scottish Higher Degrees, a BTEC National Diploma or Higher National Certificate, or an international foundation year with an IELTS score between 5.5 and 6.0.
One to two UK A-levels, one or two Scottish Higher Degrees or a National Diploma, or an international foundation year with an IELTS score of 5.5 – 6.0 are required for a foundation degree.
Diploma of Higher Education:
One to two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Higher Degrees, or an international foundation year with an IELTS score ranging from 5.5 to 6.0.
Two or three UK A-levels, three to four Scottish Higher Degrees or a National Certificate or Diploma, or a BTEC National Diploma; or an international foundation year with an IELTS score ranging from 6.0 to 6.5.
What are the entry requirements for a postgraduate or MBA course for a UK Student Visa?
Entry requirements for studying in the UK for a postgraduate or MBA course:
- Pre-master’s degree: An undergraduate degree with IELTS 5.0–5.5
- PG Certificate/PG Diploma: An undergrad degree or a pre-masters course with an IELTS score of 6.5-7.0
- Master’s Degree: First- or Second-Class Undergraduate Degree or Pre-Master’s Course with IELTS Scores of 7.0
- MBA: 2-3 years of business experience; first-class degree with an IELTS score of 6.5-7.0
- D.: Master’s Degree with an IELTS range of 6.5-7.0
What are the entry requirements for pre-university professional courses in the UK?
- BTEC National Diploma: A high school diploma equivalent to four GCSE grades A-C, with an IELTS score ranging from 4.5 to 5.0.
- AS/A-levels: General high school education equivalent to five GCSEs, grades A-C, with an IELTS range of 4.5-5.0
- Scottish Higher/Advanced Higher: General high school equivalent to six Standard Grade qualifications, grades 1-3, with an IELTS score ranging from 4.5 to 5.0.
- International Foundation Year: Twelve years of school education or its equivalent in your own country, with an IELTS range of 4.5–5.0.
- Higher National Diploma (HND): One or two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Highers, a BTEC National Diploma, or an international foundation year with an IELTS range of 5.5-6.0
Foundation Degree: One or two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Highers, a BTEC National Diploma, or an international foundation year with an IELTS score of 5.5-6.0
How to Get a Student Visa for the UK in 5 Steps?
A step-by-step procedure is required to obtain a UK Student Visa. Typically, UK student visas are processed within three weeks of application submission.
Make sure you’re eligible.
You give a “confirmation of acceptance for studies” (CAS). Also, you need to show that you have enough money to pay for your course fees, tuition fees, and living expenses.
Why choose Visa Link?
Visa Link is a visa advisor in Bangladesh. Served 20K+ customers and had over 3K+ active cases.
- Profile Evaluation: We match your unique profile history with visa eligibility requirements and advise you on which visas you must apply for.
- Writing a Resume: We’ll help you make a resume that stands out in the way that the immigration office wants.
- Getting documents: We can help you get the papers you need before you apply for a visa.
- Professional guidance:Be it providing you with interview training, Bengali or English courses, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or assisting with application forms or medical or police clearance certificates, we will always be there for you.
- Dedicated Case-Officer:We offer personal assistance and a single point-of-contact between the company and you, throughout the process.
- Post-Landing Services:We help you settle down in the country after you’ve received your visa. These services are specifically customized as per your requirements.
Don’t wait. Begin your visa application today!